The Cricket Island Foundation’s
mission is to develop the capacity and commitment of young people to improve their lives and communities, as well as the world around them.
Cricket Island Foundation is a small, family foundation with a wide community of partners.
We conduct grantmaking in a variety of capacities in order to work towards our mission and effectively support grantees.
- APNC and VOYCE Students Win Major Legislative Victory to Address Exclusionary Discipline Practices in Chicago Public Schools – 07/16/14
- Youth leaders from STOP move forward their campaign to build a trauma center in Chicago’s Southside – 05/07/14
- Ifetayo Receives the National Arts and Humanities Youth Program Award – 11/22/13
- Make the Road youth leader profiled as “Mayor of Teenagers” – 11/18/13
- Cricket Island Foundation awards $420,000 in grants to youth-led social change organizations in New York City – 01/22/13